Thursday 2 November 2017

All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop - November


Hello there and welcome back to my blog today and to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for November. 
This month I have used the Night In Bethlehem bundle for my exclusive tutorial and also for today's card for the hop. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with.
This is such a simple card to re-create and I have only used 2 ink pads on the card. The buildings were stamped in Island Indigo on the bottom and then stamped again and again without re-applying any ink, so its 2nd and 3rd generation stamping. 
The stars were then stamped with Pool Party, so they are the only 2 colours I have used on the card.
I can't wait to see all the other makes, you can find a list just below.
Take a look at what Kimberley has been up to or check out the full list below.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment