Wednesday 7 February 2018

Myths & Magic Class in the Post

Good Morning readers! Today I have something a little different to share with you, a brand new class in the post using the Myths & Magic bundle. I just love this bundle as I feel it's very different to things we have offered before and the papers are just amazing!

I have 2 options for you, one with dies and one without dies. Please note that you do not actually need the dies to make the 4 cards but it is useful to have them for future. The mermaid, knight and dragon on the cards have been cut by hand!
Both kits come with the stamps, supplies to make 4 cards, 4 envelopes and a Basic Grey ink pad. The kit pictured above comes with the dies too! If you go for the above option you will also have the opportunity to choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
You get to make 2 of each card and then will of course have LOADS of papers left over to do other projects.
You will have the supplies to make 2 of each card and a short video showing you how to put these together!
If you would like to purchase either of the kits please contact me HERE
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment