Friday 16 February 2018

Amazing You for Pauline

Hi again and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing the last of the Amazing You cards that I made a couple of weeks ago and this card was made especially for one of my lovely ladies. It was Pauline's 70th birthday recently so I made this card for her. 
It's more or less the same as the card I shared on Monday but I have substituted the ribbon for the numbers using the ever so popular Large Number dies and some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

Two of the flowers were stamped again and then layered up using some dimensionals for added depth and I popped on a clear faceted gem on one of the flowers for that extra special touch!
Here are all 3 cards together. I really enjoyed making these, hope you have enjoyed seeing them! Back on Sunday with something new!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment