Friday 2 February 2018

All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop - February

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! As it's the 2nd of the month we have a brand new Blog Hop with the All Star Tutorial Bundle team to showcase what we have been making this month with some of the Sale-A-Bration items.
I have chosen to use Epic Celebrations and these were the swaps I made for a recent Team Training event. I did make more than 3, but I forgot to take photos before I handed them out. Swap cards are a set of cards that you make in the same design and then we swap with members of our team to get all different designs of cards back to help with ideas and inspiration.
I have used Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey and Basic Black as a colour combo on these designs along with some of the Bubble and Fizz papers which you can earn free with a spend of £45 or more until 31st March 2017.  The shoes of course, were coloured in with the Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends, not sure what I did before these guys came along!

I would love you to hop around to my colleagues blogs, please click the Next button to visit Kimberley.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
\
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment