Wednesday 29 November 2017

More Bella & Friends

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Yes it's another card with Bella & Friends stamps, coloured in with the Stampin Blends. This time the occasion was for my good friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago. She is a huge fan of dogs, even though she doesn't own one (not yet anyway!)
I stamped the card all over with the cute image like in a previous card and coloured them in with the Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate Stampin Blends. 
I added the numbers using the Large Number framelit dies, always useful to have in your crafting stash.
I have a new code for shopping in November and will be closing this order off on Thursday teatime. If you want to take advantage of this months code and get a free gift in December please make your purchases before 5pm Thursday.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment