Sunday 26 November 2017

Bella & Friends Card

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing a card we made at class on Saturday which is also one of the cards that forms part of my Class in the Post. You can find out more info on that HERE
 I must say I am loving colouring in these little dog images and have since made 3 or 4 more cards with this set. We had lots of fun with this set at class on Saturday and I have a few new fans of the set!
The card just used 3 of the Stampin Blends Combo packs, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake
 If something has caught your eye in the catalogues then I am happy to report that tomorrow (MONDAY) is FREE SHIPPING all day (well technically from 11pm on Sunday evening). If you are shopping online please make sure you use this months code, shared below.
I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment