Monday 30 October 2017

Graceful Garden Stamps

Hi there and welcome back to my blog today where I am sharing another card from last month's Bingo Night. This time we used the Graceful Garden stamp set, now I have to say we coloured this with the ink pads and Blender pens but I am looking forward to using this stamp with the new Stampin Blends. If you want to read about my new Stampin Blends club please click HERE
I love this stamp although it can be quite daunting to colour such a large image. I tend to let the artwork do the work for me and use the shaded and darker areas to help me add more colour.
Love love love the trellis stamp that I have used on the corners of this card too.
If you would like to make the most of the special offer on our papers you can click on the image below!
I just need one more person to join my Stampin Blends club from November. All the details can be found HERE

Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for this months exclusive tutorial bundle from 12 demonstrators all over the world!

Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below! I will be closing this code off tonight about 9pm so please ensure your orders are in if you need to use the code.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment