Saturday 30 September 2017

Painted Autumn Papers

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today is the last day to use this months Online Code when shopping on my store. I'll be closing the order off later on this evening.
Today I wanted to showcase the Painted Autumn Papers that I have been using with the Painted Harvest bundle. For this card rather than stamping the sunflowers I cut them out from the paper but I did stamp the leaves and punched them out with the Leaf Punch.
 One of my go-to cards is this Gate Fold Card made from a piece of A5 Thick Whisper White card.
 Still loving that Garden Green ribbon!
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment