Friday 1 September 2017

Introducing the Autumn/Winter Catalogue for 2017

It's here! The brand new Autumn/Winter Catalogue for 2017! I have to say that I have never had as many messages and emails from customers before a catalogue launch before telling me how much they love it! If you don't have a paper copy then please click on the image below and if you are in the UK and don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator then please let me know and I will send you a copy!
We have some amazing products for you in this catalogue and also have a brilliant offer for anyone hosting a party in September or October with sales over £250 OR placing an order (in one go) for that amount. You can earn the Merry Patterns stamp set completely FREE!

I have just created my new code for this month for my eager shoppers so hence the shorter blog post today! 

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.


You can also purchase this as a one off for £12


Julie
shop now
join my team


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment