Wednesday 16 August 2017

Carols of Christmas last project plus class

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing the last make with the Carols of Christmas bundle and this will be my Technique Class for August. You can find more info about this class here, would love to see you there.
Today is one of my favourite pocket style cards and I have used some of the new music papers from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue that will be LIVE from 1st September. Remember the Carols of Christmas is available one month early this month.
And again I have done some Gold Embossing using the lovely sentiment.
Here are the cards we will make on Saturday 26th August, I hope you can come along and join me there?

Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment