Friday 14 July 2017

Flirty Flowers

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am back with another card from the Stamp a Stack event I ran a couple of weeks ago. The stamp set I have used for this card is called Flirty Flowers and it can be found on page 25 of the catalogue. I think it's a great little set for beginners with some lovely delicate floral images.
We adhered a strip of the Petal Garden paper on the right hand side once we had stamped some of the images in Early Espresso which were coloured in with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
You all know how much I love my ribbon, my ladies humour me and I often get asked to tie bows but I just LOVE this new Pool Party shimmer ribbon. I hope you can see in the photo below just how nice it is!
If you like any of these products they are all available in my online store.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment