Sunday 4 June 2017

Something old AND something new!

Hello there and welcome to this months Creation Station Blog Hop. Today we are sharing projects under the header of Something old AND something new! My card is based on one I shared a couple of weeks ago but I have given it a bit of a makeover with the new In Colours and WOW it has really transformed it. 
I have used a Sahara Sand card base with a Powder Pink (new colour) background. The flower stamp was embossed with White Emboss powder and then I sponged over it with Powder Pink and then Berry Burst (new colour) and it really makes the flowers pop, I think they look almost tropical! I also used another new colour Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves and embossed these in white too!
I then upgraded my card and added some ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist and an extra layer of Lemon Lime Twist card for a bit of zing!
I love the Birthday Blossoms stamp set, its been around for a while but it's a really great set and is one I always recommend for beginners with the matching Pansy Punch.
Here are both cards together, hope you like!
Here is a video of my original card but made in exactly the same way, just different colours.

Please take a moment to hop onto my colleagues and take a look at the rest of the blogs in the hop, I am sure there will be some stunning projects!



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your card reminds me of a little cottage garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations, Julie. The colour combination is just so gorgeous. D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty!! Love the flowers! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Julie! They make me want to pull that stamp set out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful color combination! I love the white embossing with these images--so pretty! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this card the first time round, but I love it all the more in this colour way ... and I'm not even a pink person. Gorgeous ... so striking Julie x

    ReplyDelete