Sunday 11 June 2017

Piggy Punch Art

Good Morning! Something a little different from me today, a bit of punch art! As you may remember I was in a musical a few weeks ago and some of my friends from that musical were in another musical last week (I don't know how they did it, going straight from one to another!). 
They are starring in a show called Betty Blue Eyes which is based on the film A Private Function and the star of the show is a pig called Betty so I just had to make some little piggy cards for them!
I used a tutorial from Kylie Bertucci which was really easy to follow, especially as I had 4 to make! Unfortunately some of the punches used for this are no longer available so I cannot list them in the supplies at the end of my post.
Because all the piggies took a little while I had to keep the rest of the card fairly simple so went for the Watercolour Wash background for the sky and then I decided to make a fence! I was going to then add hay etc.... but I just ran out of time!

And here they all are together! When writing this blog the show hadn't taken place but I am sure it will have been a huge success!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment