Thursday 1 June 2017

Hello New Catalogue 2017!


I always LOVE new catalogue day and although I have been a demonstrator for 9 years this month I still get excited by it!
So something I am MEGA excited about is our new product, the Love Today PLANNER on page 12 and 13! I LOVE stationery and writing things down and I have managed to hold off from buying a fancy schmancy planner until today! I cannot wait to get my hands on this and I already have orders from some of my friends too!
I thought I would share a few more of my favourite suites with you. Love the Petal Garden suite on pages 56 and 57, some lovely colours and papers.
The Foil Frenzy suite on pages 76 and 77 are also a firm fave and I love the new Happy Birthday thinlit shown on the projects below.
Pages 86 and 87 are also faves of mine, love a peach and the designs of the papers are very similar to the Hello Lovely Project Life cards from last years catalogue which I adored!
I am pretty sure that the Delightful Daisy Suite on pages 126 and 127 is going to be very very popular. Only £27.75 for the stamp set and matching punch and look at all those gorgeous projects too
Something very exciting to tell you is that we now have our own range of Memory Keeping products called Memories and More which have replaced our Project Life offering. They can be found on pages 190 to 193 and I have been lucky enough to have been working with them for the last few weeks. 
The packs of cards are 28% smaller than those in the past but the good news is they are 38% cheaper and include a couple of sticker sheets and speciality cards too! We have 4 packs to start with and they work in exactly the same way as before and work alongside any of our existing Project Life product you may own. If you are local to Leeds I have a Memory Keeping Introduction session on Sunday 18th June with a Cream Tea, would love to share these new products with you and get everyone creating albums for future generations. 
Last and not least are the wonderful Hostess sets that I think are stunning this year. I love the Tranquil Tulips set and I am hoping to include this as this months Online Code Club gift (if you want to change the gift you can let me know) and I also love the In The City set which I shared with you yesterday.

I hope you enjoyed my fave selections and I very much look forward to seeing what you choose to pop in your shopping baskets!
 If you are looking to treat yourself to a big order then check out our offer for an extra £30 in freebies with an order over £300 in June. Why not get a group of friends together and get some extras!


Julie

shop now

join my team

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment