Tuesday 14 February 2017

Beautiful You Class in the post

Good Morning. I am excited to bring you my Beautiful You Class in the post based on the class I ran in person last Saturday. 

This class comes with the Beautiful You stamp set in clear mount 
10 sheets of 6x12 inch DSP in the 2016-2018 In Colours, 
6 card blanks
6 envelopes 
and 2 metres of metallic ribbon (as a freebie from me). 
Plus there will also be die cut white shapes for you to stamp the ladies onto.

PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS REQUIRES YOU TO OWN A BASIC BLACK INK PAD PLUS THE 2016-2018 IN COLOUR INK PADS. YOU WILL ALSO OF COURSE NEED CLEAR BLOCKS FOR YOUR STAMPS TOO.

If you do not own these then you can upgrade to this class and earn a free SAB item too!

 You will have plenty of product to produce 6 stunning cards and matching envelopes with a short video tutorial on how to do this. Please email me at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com to reserve your place. Please note I do not hold this stock in my studio, I order it in for you and then prepare the kits and post them onto you.
The cost for the basic class without any ink pads is £30 collected from my studio or £34 posted out. The cost of the upgrade depends on how many of the extra ink pads you need.
Please email me HERE for more information or to book your place.
I look forward to sharing this class with you.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment