Tuesday 28 February 2017

Avant Garden Stamp Set

Good Morning! I am a bit out of sync with my blog at the moment. Yesterday I spent time catching up on emails, admin and some lovely people too! 
 Today I am sharing a card we made some time ago at the Coffee and Card session I run every Tuesday morning. Th Avant Garden stamp set has been a popular choice as a freebie from my customers and I love it stamped in these colours. In fact it looks good in most colours and I have another colour combo to share with you soon.
We made a matching envelope which is always a bonus, no one likes a naked envelope!
Today I will be closing off my February Code Club, at around 3pm. If you would like to order please submit it by this time. Many thanks
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, what is the name of the fold you have used please?

    ReplyDelete