Wednesday 4 January 2017

Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration 2017


Well today is the day! The launch of the new Spring/Summer 2017 catalogue and the accompanying Sale-A-Bration brochure. It is my most favourite time of the Stampin Up year and I know lots of my customers look forward to this too! To view the catalogues you can click on the images below
I will be sharing plenty of projects using new products over the next few weeks both on this blog and my Facebook page. In the meantime please enjoy the online catalogues and if you would like your own copy and don't already have a demonstrator then please drop me an email to thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com 

 Another exciting event happening today is the launch of Mrs K's Craft Room, the collaboration I have with my good friend and fellow Stampin Up demonstrator in Australia, Sarah Klass. You can find out more about it on our Facebook page HERE Each month we will offer a bundle that you can purchase through our respective Online Stores, either in the UK or in Australia and then this will gain you exclusive access to online private tutorials and a dedicated Facebook group. 
This month our bundle is the Lift Me Up bundle and purchase of this bundle and co-ordinating Mint Macaron ribbon will get you access to our Craft Room. We are advising you order the matching papers that are FREE during Sale-A-Bration (143608) and also advise you using the following ink pad colours, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate.
I do hope you will be able to join us in our Craft Room, our first videos are ready and raring to go!
Julie
shop now

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment