Saturday 17 December 2016

Unboxing my Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration 2017 pre-order.

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! Today I have a little video for you of me opening SOME (not all) of my Stampin Up pre-order for the new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues which go live on 4th January.

If you click on the image just below you will be able to view the video. 
If you don't already have a Stampin Up demonstrator and are in the UK then I would love to send you a catalogue, just send me an email to thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

For my local customers I will be running 3 Launch Events from my studio on Friday 13th January. The cost is £5 and you can pick up your catalogues, place orders, have a cuppa and cake and make a card. These will take place at 10am, 2pm and 7.15pm

Enjoy!

Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment