Friday 5 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you!  Today I am sharing another make with the Thoughtful Branches bundle. This time though it's not a tree but a beautiful Hydrangea. This card is totally CASED from the very talented and lovely Dena Rekow and you can see Dena's card HERE along with a video on how she made it. Thank you Dena for sharing the most beautiful card.
 I love the Sweet Sugarplum and Crumb Cake together and how the brick wall is turned"shabby chic" by rubbing the white ink pad over it. The flowers of the hydrangea are of course the tree die and an extra one was cut in Rich Razzleberry and layered behind the Sweet Sugarplum but slightly off centre.
 Some pearls and a little bit of clear Wink of Stella were added onto the Hydrangea.
 I hope you like this make, I am running a special class using it on Sunday 21st August, more detail can be found on my Facebook page HERE
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment