Monday 29 August 2016

Our 20th Wedding Anniversary

Hello there and Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you if you are in the UK. Hope you are enjoying an extra day off work!
Last Wednesday was mine and Mr K's 20th Wedding Anniversary and here is the card I made for him to celebrate our special Anniversary. I decided to go with cute rather than floral and opted for Mr & Mrs Fox!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love polka dots and also Pool Party so I teamed both of them together on this card. Secretly maybe I have made a card that I would be happy to receive myself!!

 There is one tiny new product on here from the Autumn/Winter catalogue! I wonder if you can guess what it is?

 I will be closing my August order on Wednesday so please don't forget to use my code for shopping online in August.

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. fantastic card... I love the super cute foxes & fantastic LO :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete