Thursday 23 June 2016

More from the Hello Lovely Project Life Cards

Hello again. Today I am sharing some more cards made with the Hello Lovely Project Life kit and a couple of added extras. Tomorrow I will have a break from them as I take part in a blog hop and then I will be back with the last lot on Saturday for you.
I love the wreath like circle design on this card and thought it was crying out for a little bow so I added one to the bottom right, added the sentiments and stuck the card to a Crumb Cake card blank and there you go, made in minutes!
I'm sharing another little tag with you too, again really simple with a touch of the wonderful Copper Embossing powder which you can see better on the 2nd photo, it's so lovely.
 I hope you are enjoying this set of simple makes with the Project Life kits, I'll see you bright and breezy in the morning for our blog hop!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment