Thursday 2 June 2016

Baby Bear Valentine

Hello there! Thank you to those of you who placed orders with me yesterday and apologies for the problems early on in the day, all links should be working OK again now. I have created a new Online Code for June orders which is displayed at the bottom of each of my blog posts. 

Today I am sharing a card made with a stamp set that has had a lot of interest, Baby Bear. This is a 3 step stamp set and also got a lot of interest at our recent Onstage Training event. 
I will be running a Technique Class on Saturday 25th June which includes this stamp set. You can find the details on my Facebook Events page HERE. The cost of the class is £30 which includes the stamp set worth £23
I really enjoyed making this little project and have lots more ideas up my sleeve using him. Although he is called Baby Bear he is useful for so much more!
Thanks again to those who ordered yesterday! Online Code Club is all set up and running for June and May's gifts should be with me very soon and will be on their way next week!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment