Tuesday 12 April 2016

Team Well Dones

Today's crafty share is a card, well actually cards that I made for some of my team who promoted last month. I had 2 lovely ladies who promoted to Silver during March so I wanted to make a Silver themed card. This is exactly the same as my Bronze cards I shared a few weeks ago that was totally CASED from my upline Monica, but I just made it more "silvery".
The wording is from the Bravo stamp set which I love using for it's variety of fonts and sayings and I have also used Timeless Textures for the extra stamping.
Whilst I was making 2 I thought I might swell make an extra 2, just in case any more of my team promote soon! He he!!!
 It was such a privilege to hand these cards and some flowers out to Gill and Sharon at last weeks training event, so proud of them both.
Hope you like the makes, I'll be back tomorrow

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment