Wednesday 2 March 2016

Rooooaaaaar!

Good Morning to you! It's trying to snow ever so slightly here but I am hoping it will not come to much as I have an event this morning with my team! 
Today I am sharing another card from the Stamp a Stack last Friday evening. This one was an extended version of my swaps from team training back in January. I used the Playful Pals stamp set and created another lion card but this time I added paper from the Wildflower Fields DSP stack that is free with SAB until the end of the month.
 I really enjoy making these cute lion images and I showed this card to my two year old niece Mollie and asked her what it was and she told me it was a tiger! That will do for me!
 The sentiment is from the useful Suite Sayings and all the items used are listed at the end of my post. I have had a couple of people ask me for this months Online Code and I have set this up today and all details are below. Please use this code when shopping on my store during March for a free gift in April.


Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment