Thursday 24 March 2016

Just one week left...

.... of Sale-A-Bration 2016

I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by this year and I am still loving and enjoying the free products too. The Metallics Glitter tape has been particularly popular these past few weeks and I have stockpiled a few rolls for personal crafting projects after SAB has finished. 

Today I am sharing some of my favourite SAB projects from this year.

This card got a lot of love at my All Day Stamp a Stack and the flowers are so easy to colour in, no expertise required.
 This card got pinned by Stampin Up on their Pinterest board at the beginning of SAB and it has had SO many repins. The Hello is no longer available but the What I Love stamp set used for the flowers is.
The Pedal Pusher stamp set was a recent SAB offering and has increased in popularity with my customers over the past 2 weeks. Again not a great deal of colouring to do, perfect for those who don't feel confident colouring larger areas.
 I put this one in for yesterdays ladies who joined me at my first Retreat Day at the studio. I think the ladies were seeing these flowers in their sleep by the end of the day.
 And finally I love this delicate party balloon card using the Party Pants stamp set and the Metallics Glitter Tape. 
Here are all the items still available on this document kindly put together for us by a lovely US demonstrator.
My Online Code Club is still active, thank you so much to those who have used it so far this month.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment