Friday 11 March 2016

Flowering Fields Thank You

Hello there! I am a little late blogging today as I have an unexpected visitor in the form of my little niece. As I write this post I have already responded to what seems like 2,050 questions including "what's that" "what you doing Doolie" and "where's Robin"!!! 

Today I am sharing another make from the All Day Stamp a Stack last Saturday. The Flowering Fields stamp set has been a popular choice with my customers and it's perfect for those wanting a colouring fix but it's not too demanding on your colouring skills. We used blender pens and ink pads for the the colouring of the flowers.
The greeting is from the Circle of Spring stamp set, it has some lovely greetings and they are perfect for punching out.
 Just a little strip of the Blushing Bride glimmer paper is enough for a little sparkle.
 There are now only 20 days left of Sale-A-Bration so if you would like this stamp set please don't miss out. My Online Code Club is up and running and I have had some lovely feedback regarding the February Cards and gifts, will share these with you soon. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment