Thursday 3 March 2016

Birthday Pedal Pusher

Hey there how are you? I'm getting back into the blogging now that things are settling down with work this week. I wish my house was as clean and tidy as my craft studio but I am sure we will get there soon! 
On Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning we had our Monthly Team Training events and I had the pleasure of welcoming 20 of our team to my new place. It felt so relaxing to be finally in there running events and I got some great feedback. Today I am sharing one of the cards we made at training to showcase the new Pedal Pusher stamp set that is now available as a free gift with a spend over £45 until the end of this month.
I stuck with the colours from the It's My Party DSP stack as my inspiration for this card and I was also inspired by a number of cards I saw on Pinterest with balloons tied to the bicycle. 
If you would like to get your hands on this stamp then please don't delay, it's been very popular and I cannot believe we are now into the last 4 weeks of SAB.
I have created a new code for this month so please feel free to use this when shopping online with me for a free gift in April.
Ooooh and I almost forgot to tell you about this weeks Weekly Deals.


Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment