Sunday 28 February 2016

Birthday Blooms (again)

Hello there! Amazingly I am posting 2 days in a row this week! I have used Birthday Blooms a lot over the past few weeks, I've found it a lovely stamp set to use. I coloured this flower in class just on standard Whisper White to show my ladies some watercolouring. I do find the Shimmery White card a little easier to colour on than the Whisper White though. 
The papers are from the Birthday Bouquet range, one of my favourite sets we have ever had in a catalogue.
 A little Pool Party Glitter ribbon finishes the card off.
 Sorry for the short post, I am spending the day down at my studio today getting everything finished. The toilet needs another coat of paint and luckily my lovely Dad is coming to assist in that department! 
Just a reminder that I am closing the February Online Code Club tomorrow lunch time so if you would like to order and get a free gift in a few days then please pop an order in!
Thank you
Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment