Wednesday 13 January 2016

Folded Flower for Coffee and Card

Hello there! Yesterday was my weekly Coffee and Card event at the Mill Kitchen and we made the card I am sharing today. I totally cased this card from the amazing Connie Collins from Constantly Stamping, you can see her original post HERE
I loved Connie's card when I saw it and just had to case it for my ladies. The card uses the Love Blossoms papers which are 6x6 in size. Please note there is an error in the catalogue, stating that they are 12x12. These papers are great for all occasions even though on initial glance they can be viewed as just for love themed projects.
Here are a couple of the cards my lovely ladies made yesterday. Chris on the left and Kath on the right. We also made a variation of this card last night which I will share with you tomorrow.
Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow and if you fancy a Weekly Deal this week here they are! I have an order going in on Thursday if you are local and would like to add any items to it!

So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment