Saturday 12 December 2015

Team Well Done Cards

Good Morning. I have a lovely quiet morning at home today. Evan has been a bit off it all this week and is still full of cold so he has a morning off from dancing which means we have a quiet morning at home! 

Today I am sharing some cards I have made with brand new products for my team well done cards. My team are doing so well at the moment and I love to send them a little well done in the post.
I made a few of these in a variety of different patterns from one of the new paper stacks in the Spring/Summer catalogue, gorgeous colours AND can you see the new Blushing Bride Glimmer paper, OMG it's so lovely, and you only need a little bit to make an impact.
 Here are a few of the cards made with different patters from the paper stack
 If you like this paper stack then I will be including it in my Spring Stamp a Stack day on Saturday 5th March. I have 12 places left for this event as I am limiting the numbers to 24 people this time (it was a bit crazy with 30 at my Christmas one). If you would like to book on just drop me an email or click Going on the event HERE on Facebook
Thanks to those of you who have taken part in my Online Code Club so far this month. There are still a lot of bargains left on the Year End Sale if you would like to take a look and treat yourself. Please note last date for guaranteed Christmas ordering is tomorrow.


Julie

shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment