Friday 4 December 2015

Peaceful Christmas

Good Morning. I am still having laptop issues and awaiting the repair of my Macbook Pro and luckily Evan is letting me use his laptop, would have been lost without it to be honest! Today I am sharing a card made at last Friday's Stamp a Stack which I cased from THIS lovely design by Amy O'Neill. I never usually put white and cream together but I think it works here.
 Gold foil and Gold glimmer paper has been one of my most favourite things in my Christmas crafting this year, it's been really on trend and I hope it continues. The papers used are from 2 different papers which are still available but only just! I will add all the products at the end of this post.
The last date for ordering to be in time for Christmas is 13th December so if you would like Stampin Up for Christmas this year then please don't delay and remember I also have my Gift Vouchers still available too.

Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment