Monday 21 December 2015

Just for You

Good Morning! I am so late blogging today as I had a lovely Monday morning lie in! Love the school holidays for this reason alone! Two of my boys have gone into Leeds for last minute shopping and one is still asleep in bed!!! Me, well I am still sat here in my pyjamas but the ironing is calling me and then this afternoon I am going to visit my lovely neighbour and her baby girl to get her started with her Project Life album! Can't wait!
Today I am sharing another card made at my crafty session with Monica. We had a bit of a system and we each made 2 of the same projects so we had one each. This was one of Monicas. I said I would love the Just For You embossed in gold and this is what she came up with! I love it! The Just For You stamp is part of a Sale-A-Bration free set available from 5th January. I think it's going to be a popular one.
 You cannot tell really well but we were a bit obsessed with the new Wink of Stella glitter brush and Monica went a bit bananas whooshing over the whole card with the glitter brush. You should see it in real life!
I am not able to add the product codes to the bottom of my blog as yet as they are unavailable but I will be spending the time in between Christmas and the New Year getting all my catalogues out in the post to my customers!
Have a great Monday!
Julie
shop now

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! jennifer reynard su demonstrator canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I came over from Pinterest. Love this card and I love your blog. Thanks for sharing. This stamp set is one of my faves already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Did you use watercolor paper for this card? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete