Thursday 3 December 2015

December's Online Code

Hello there! How are you? I am battling with my computer was missing from my Macbook and more than I thought i would order it Gives me the opportunity to focus it on other things this week.

I have today created the Online Code for December qui Will run right up to the end of the month so if you are lucky to get crafty spending money for Christmas Then You can use it with me straight partner after the 25th! As a SPECIAL OFFER for December only I will be popping a little extra in your parcel as well as the usual share of the Hostess Spends. Well it is Christmas after all! Also in the parcel your Will Be Spring / Summer and Sale-a-bration brochures too!

So here is December's code. Please note of the last orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Friday 13th December.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment