Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas Bunting

Hello there! Happy Wednesday to you! Last night I ran my last Tuesday class for 2015. I don’t run any events during December as a rule to allow me to focus on my family and the new product designs and classes for 2016. I do have spaces at the Tuesday Club from 2016 so please do contact me for more information if you would like to come to class on a Tuesday evening.

Today I am sharing the Christmas Bunting project from my Retreat Day on Saturday. It is a mash up of two designs I saw, one from Pam Morgan who works for Stampin Up and the other from the lovely Michelle Last. Very hard to photograph so I attached it to my dresser so you could see it all.

The pieces are only pegged on to make it easier to store when not in use
It did make a rather nice addition to my display yesterday I have to say!
My hostess online code is still valid until Sunday evening when I will be closing the order. Please do use the code when spending between £25 and £150 on my Online Store. We also have some new Weekly Deals this week, a bit of Black and Gold going on! I have an order going in on Friday evening if you would like to add to it!


Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: