Wednesday 21 October 2015

Swallowtail

Good Morning to you. It’s looking very autumny outside today, makes me grateful to be indoors in the cosy craft room! Today I am not sharing a Christmas card but a birthday card we made at my last Friday night Stamp a Stack. In fact I am so late sharing these that it is almost time for the next one which is this Friday at 7pm and I have 3 seats left if you would like to come along. We will only be doing one Christmas card and the rest will be other occasion cards

I haven’t used my Swallowtail stamp for ages so I decided to dust it off and make a card and I saw these gorgeous cards HERE from Laura in the Netherlands. I cased Laura’s card but used the Birthday Blossoms stamp set as an alternative.
 The ink used is Rose Red which is from the Regals family and of course there is plenty of sponging with Crumb Cake.
It’s Wednesday so we have just another 3 deals for you this week. I have an order going in this evening if you would like to add onto it! The Chalk Talk framelits would be perfect for creating the tags like I have used on the Swallowtail card!
Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Did you cut around the butterfly by hand or is there a coordinating die cut?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Did you hand cut around the butterfly or is there a coordinating die cut? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo, our card is very nice and beautyful.
    Sorry my english is Not so good..
    Hugo anne

    ReplyDelete