Tuesday 27 October 2015

Advent Calendar Class or Kit by Mail

Hello there! I am really excited to share a new class with you today. I first saw a project like this a couple of weeks ago on the Stampin Up US Blog made by the wonderful Artisan design team member Allison Okamitsu, seriously loving all her work! I knew I had to make this project and then teach a class doing it.

I made it up last week although I have now found an easier way of doing the base which means it is a bit bigger at the bottom than the one on the photo, but a heck of a lot easier to construct and I am all about things being easy!
The classes will run on 2 evenings alongside my regular Project Life and BYOP nights and will start at 7pm. A trimmer, adhesive and foam pads are required and a hot glue gun would be useful too! Places are already being filled so please do get in touch if you would like to come along.

 The class kit includes 1/2 a pack of Home for Christmas papers, Hello December Project Life accessory pack, 2 metres of Mossy Meadow ribbon, punched scallop circles and 26 Tiny Treat boxes.
 I cannot wait to load this with little treats for the boys this Christmas

I am also able to offer this as a Kit in the Mail for £32 with instructions emailed to you.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment