Saturday 19 September 2015

Scallop Tag Topper Concertina Card

Hello there! I am back with projects! Today’s make is one from my retreat last week but it’s not a new project, let’s just call it a re-work! I do have a video on how to make this which I will share at the end of this post.
I first shared this at one of my team trainings I think in January last year and it’s been very popular since so I included it as part of my Fancy Fold class at my retreat. It just uses 1 sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper and then some bits of card stock etc...
My ladies got the English Garden papers included in their kit and spent a long time deliberating over which patterns to use. As you can see both sides are displayed on the card, one when closed and one when opened.
Lots of the ladies chose to use different words, such as names of the recipient, wedding and teenager.
Here is my video from a year and a half ago. It’s a bit rusty but should help you.
Please have a go at making one and don’t forget to share with me!

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment