Thursday 24 September 2015

Christmas Collage Frame

Hello there! Today I am sharing one of the last projects from my Weekend Retreat. On the Sunday we always do Christmas projects and this years was this Collage Frame using a 9 inch square Ribba frame from Ikea. I enjoy making these but have never done a Christmas one before and after looking at a few online I decided that I loved the one my wonderful friend and downline Sarah-Jane made last year with her ladies so I went with that one. You can see Sarah-Jane’s original HERE Thank you Sarah-Jane for your constant inspiration and friendship! Plus it has just 9 squares, whereas some of the others have a lot more squares!
These frames are always quite tricky to photograph with the light often reflecting off the glass! 
 This project uses ALOT of stamp sets and products and is a showcase of the Autumn/Winter Catalogue as it uses all my fave items!
 If you like this and would love to make one then I will be including this as a project at my Paper Haven Day Retreat on Saturday 21st November from 10am - 7pm. The details can be found on my Classes/Events page and also on my Retreat Facebook page HERE
 I thought I would share some of the frames my ladies made as they were all different. 
 Di really went all guns with the gold on the one above and it looks fab!
 This one above is Hazel’s I believe and I do think the wreath does look better moved into the middle rather than at the side on mine!
I think this could be Jo’s but I am not too sure now!

Hope you liked todays make and if you would like to make one then pop along to my Day Retreat on 21st November, I have 5 places left.

Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what sizes your squares are? I have always wanted to make one of these collage frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing a supply list. I can't wait to make this for my family!!

    ReplyDelete