Monday 7 September 2015

Back to classes

Hello there! It’s Back to School day today and there is a flurry of activity in my house this morning! Ross is back in school this morning as he begins his A-Levels in the Sixth Form and then Evan has to go in this afternoon as he starts Year 8. 

I am back to work mode with a vengeance as I continue to finish my preps for the weekend (almost there) and plan for another couple of events I have this week. Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) sees the return of my Coffee and Card sessions at the Mill Kitchen from 10am. We will be making a simple Christmas Card to ease us back into the swing of things!

Coming up later in the next few weeks I have the following events with spaces

Project Life Class - Tuesday 22nd September - 7.30pm - 10pm -
£8 for a taster session or £29 to include a full kit to get you started

Stamp a Stack - Friday 25th September - 7pm-10pm - £15 to make 12 cards or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night.

Cottage Greetings Kit Class - Saturday 26th September - 10am - 12.30pm - £18 to attend this relaxed class making up the cards in the Cottage Greetings Kit. Add on the stamp set for an additional £14.

All Day Stamp a Stack Repeat event - Saturday 24th October - 10am - 4.00pm - £35 for the FULL DAY inc Lunch and hot drinks. Come along and make a head start on your Christmas Cards as we will make 24 cards in one day.

I hope you can join me if you are not already booked in
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment