Tuesday 18 August 2015

Definitely Dahlia

Hello there! Yesterday I shared with you a much neglected product, well here is another one today! I have only used this lovely background stamp Definitely Dahlia once for these cards!!!! I really do need to find time to play more!
I made 3 of these cards for 2 separate occasions. One for my lovely team member Katy who promoted a few weeks ago and 2 others for my lovely customers who had earned 10 stars on my Loyalty Online Shopping scheme - more details HERE
Here is the gift I sent my team member Katy as a well done for her Bronze 3 promotion.
And the reward stamp sets I sent to my customers for their loyal shopping on my Online Store.
 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely! I don't really do big flowers etc but maybe I need to get this stamp thankyou yet again for the fab inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty - what a gorgeous stamp - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete