Monday 8 June 2015

My Launch Night

So on Friday evening I hosted my annual New Catalogue Launch night for my customers. It’s a big event and takes a lot of planning, but I love it and it’s always a lovely evening on a nice summers evening. This year I had 32 ladies attending, my most ever so I had Mr K on baking duties all day Friday and he did me proud!
 One slight problem was that when we arrived we found the church people had set up already for their Plant Sale which didn’t start until 2pm the following day! You should have seen my face! These were the tables after Ross and I moved them, you can see we had a little accident on the right!
 In the centre of the hall I had a make and take station. It was a super simple card as 32 ladies had to make it and my friend Jane was on hand to help them.
 I had some displays of new products and projects and there was lots of stroking going on!
 Here are the new In Colours.
 And some of my samples.
My brand new Project Life items arrived on Friday lunch time so I quickly popped a lot of the cards into the pages to display them.
 When the ladies arrived they collected their catalogues, picked a bookmark and took a make and take pack which I displayed in these cute little plant pots from Ikea.
 My ladies could also sign up to my next few classes too.

 Anyone placing orders from the new catalogue got to have a dip in my Lucky Dip box to pick a prize
 The sale tables were VERY popular and out of the 8 big boxes I took with me, I was so happy to only bring 2 of them home! Watch out for these at my upcoming classes.
 My lovely friend Wendy was on tea duty and again I could not have managed without her help, she was the most glamorous tea lady ever!
I just had to share this last photo with you! Here are my ladies as they all came in when we opened the doors at 7pm! We do joke that it is like the Next Sale!!!!
On a serious note I want to thank everyone who attended, your friendship and support is much appreciated by me and also to my friends and family who helped me set up and on the night! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment