Tuesday 19 May 2015

Telford Team Gifts

Good Morning folks! Today is my Coffee and Card morning at the Mill Kitchen, looking forward to making a lovely card today. Today I am being a little bit naughty and sharing a few sneak peek items on my projects. These were my Team Gifts which I handed out to all my team attending at Telford.
The projects use 3 of the new In Colours which are Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon. I went a but crazy and decided that gold embossing was a must, so I embossed 20 of these. I never tire of the magic of embossing and seeing it work!
I am in love with this spotty lace trim which comes in all 5 new In Colours, you will be seeing this on lots of my projects!
Do you like the little flower background stamp and the sentiment? They are from a brand new Hostess only set.  
The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.
Julie
shop now


1 comment: