Wednesday 6 May 2015

Painted Petals - grab it while you can!

Good Morning. No post from me yesterday as it was Master K’s first GCSE and I was busy making him a cup of tea before school and giving him a pep talk!!! Roll on 15th June.

Recently it has saddened me to see lots of my original work being copied and not credited. I’m not one for being negative on my blog but I spend a lot of time thinking up ideas for projects. We all get inspiration from somewhere, heck I love to CASE, but it is etiquette to credit the original designer and provide a link where possible, something I always try to do, when time constraints permit. Sharing your copied makes on Social Media and blogs and passing them off as your own is not the right thing to do and can cause upset but I suppose it’s also a form of flattery, people must like what I do! So I am sorry for the moan, and I am happy for you to CASE my designs but please do give me a shout out if you do!

Today I am sharing a project from my Coffee and Card event a couple of weeks ago. Painted Petals has been a really lovely stamp set but I am sad to say it is not going to be going into the new Catalogue SO you need to get it ordered if you want it, before the 2nd June!!! Also the lovely embossing folder in the background will no longer be available too!
Everything else is still available! Whilst I am talking about the Painted Petals, the papers that co-ordinate with this set will also leave us on 2nd June. These have been my favourite papers for a LONG time.
Here is a project I made back in March with the lovely Painted Blooms papers. The original post can be found HERE
P.S I have one place left to make this project at my home on 23rd May from 2pm

I hope you like this make and I have started a new Online Code for this month that is now available for using on my store with a £20+ spend
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.


Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












1 comment:

  1. Super card Julie. Hope all goes well for Ross. Hope I've always given everyone I case/or inspired by. I did notice something the other day that was sure you'd done first ! You deserve credit for your work. Anne x

    ReplyDelete