Monday 23 February 2015

Mum’s Birthday Card

Hello there and happy Monday morning to you. I had a couple of days off from my blog this weekend  (intentionally) because I have had a busy family weekend following a lovely Stampin Up party with Gillian and her friends on Friday evening. The boys are back at school today following a week off, so it’s back to normal with a vengeance today!

Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mum for her birthday at the beginning of the month. It uses Melon Mambo which I always seem to struggle to get an accurate photo of. The colour of Melon Mambo is, what I would call, Hot Pink and it never seems to show up like this on my photos! 
I made another box card as I was enjoying this style of card. I used the Stacked with Love DSP stack which demonstrates how it’s not just Valentine themed papers.
 Inside the card I used the Crazy about You leaves and flower stamps with the sentiment from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
 Another angle so you can see the depth of the card.
 That’s all from me today as I need to crack on. Cards to design and classes to prep for! If you fancy a class I have spaces in these 2 at the moment
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Mum's birthday!
    Love your box card variation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun fold! Would you be able to share measurements for this?

    ReplyDelete