Monday 9 February 2015

Movie Monday!

Good Morning blog readers! I am very sorry for my absence but I have been living it up in London with some friends! We went dancing, singing, saw Miss Saigon, walked for miles, went on the London Eye and ate far too much! We had quite lovely weather, the Sunday in particular was really nice and it was a perfect day for going on the London Eye and enjoying an ice cream afterwards!
Selfie from the top of the London Eye. Think this is one of my favourite selfies! It’s almost artistic with the other pod in the background!
So today is Movie Monday and I am cheating a little by sharing a video made by Stampin Up! Did you know we have our own You Tube channel with loads of videos? You can find it HERE

I purchased the So You Project Kit from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. It’s right near the back of the brochure and could easily be passed over but its an amazing kit to make a small album either for yourself or for a gift. Its perfect for teenagers who are Instagram fans! Here is a photo of all the elements from the kit laid out.
The album will take photos that are 4x4 inches so you need to either cut your 6x4 photos down or you can do what I did and order Instagram prints from an online company. I used Polargram and they arrived like this. They are slightly smaller than 4x4 but that is fine as you can see the backgrounds a little then on my pages. They arrived in this cute little box!
 And it even had a little sweetie treat inside! Here are all my photos. I had to order in a batch of 48 which was fine as I needed 40 for the album.
Now I don’t have any photos of my album yet as its no where near finished but I will be sure to share it with you when I have. In the meantime please watch this video from Stampin’ Up! and if you would like me to order you one then please get in touch! Perfect gift to make for Grandma or Mum for a Mother’s Day gift!
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment