Monday 17 November 2014

Paper Haven Day Retreat

Hello there! I had a break from the blog over the weekend as I was rushed off my feet with my All Day Retreat on the Saturday from 10am - 9pm and my team Social Stamping event on the Sunday afternoon. Did you know that I run crafting retreats? You can find my Facebook page just for my retreats HERE. I really enjoy planning for these larger events, although they do involve a lot of work, I love it when my ladies enjoy their day and it makes all the work very worthwhile.
I am very lucky to have the use of the Cricket Club just across from where we live. I have grown up at this Cricket Club and it’s nice to use the room and be able to give a bit back. Here was the room at 9am in the morning all ready for the ladies arriving. I made the girls a little treat box of chocolates which also doubled up as their place setting.
Soon the girls were hard at work making the huge Advent Calendar which I shared a few weeks ago.
This was a very familiar scene and it took a good few hours to make the project.
Soon the girls were working on the middle panels and I loved Rachel’s version here.
 And then before we knew it the boxes had been hot glued into place and there were lots of frames lined up like this.
 Jenn had already made one at my September Retreat so she opted to do a black and silver version on the day this time, doesn’t it look stunning?
 As usual I had lots of inspiration out on display for my ladies.
 We were catered for the event by the lovely Jean at Tastebuds catering. She is a wonderful lady who always does a great job! The cakes were amazing. I just had to share this last photo with you of Gillian who had brought her slippers with her! What a great idea!!!
I will share the rest of the makes with you over the week. If you would like to join us at my next event please message me and I can give you the details.
Julie
shop now

1 comment: