Friday 29 August 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Good Morning! Before I share some of my crafty makes just a little reminder that today is the last day to join Stampin Up with our Short and Sweet offer - an extra £20 in your Starter Kit. £150 of crafting gorgeousness for only £99!!! Click on the Bingo card below if you want to go for it! I have welcomed 3 lovely new ladies to our Stampin Up family this week and would love to squeeze more in today!!!!
Last Saturday my bestie Jane came over to stamp with me and she stamped lots of these wreaths for us to use! They have been staring at me for almost a week on my desk so I figured I should put them to good use yesterday and make a couple of cards!
Here are the fruits of my labour! I say labour but they hardly took me any time at all as Jane had done most of the work for me!
 Here is the traditional version using Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Real Red for the wreath.
 And here is the modern version using Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss!
 I would love to know which one you prefer?
Well the catalogue went live yesterday and this was quite a popular set on people's shopping lists! Thank you to those of you who sent orders or shopped through my Online Store! It is most appreciated!

Julie
shop now

3 comments:

  1. I like the lost lagoon color palet, but the silver noel doesn't show up well on the wood grain background. Just my thoughts! Twila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them so much, I bought the supplies from my stampin up girl and tried to make them but the big wreath stamp either doesn't get all the leaves if I don't press hard enough or its a blur of everything because I have to press to hard, I don't think the leaves on my stamp are prudent enough on the stamp - like it wasn't cut out right. But I've worked around it and still love the cards! Thanks for the tutorial! From the USA - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the modern one...so beautiful! I'm using your card for my Christmas cards this year! Thanks for posting this! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete