Saturday 30 August 2014

This and That!

Well this week was the last full week of the school holidays and although I have taken time off from running my classes and events I have still been working on my business. I have been planning and designing all my projects for the next few weeks. My schedule from September until early December is action packed and I am really looking forward to seeing my class ladies again! One of them messaged me the other day and said she was looking forward to her "therapy" sessions starting again!

So what have I been up to this week? I thought I would give you a little snap shot into my creative week. 
I spent some of my time personalising these welcome packs for new team members who joined last week during the special offer. Welcome to Hayley, Barbara and Katy who all became Julie's Jems this week. I also got into a bit of an argument with the temporary guy working at my usual postage when he wouldn't believe the parcels I were sending were small parcels and charged me for medium ones! Resulting in 3 visits to the Post Office to sort this out! I hate confrontation and arguing but when I know I am right I feel justified to prove my point! Anyway I got the right result in the end and I will be getting a refund next time I am in!
Using the same colour scheme I also worked on our projects for the Paper Haven Weekend Retreat that takes place from 19th - 21st September in Leeds. I do have a couple of spare places if you want to check out my Classes/Events page but I need to know number by Wednesday as I have a meeting with the hotel on Thursday to finalise things and pay the outstanding balance.
 I have also spent time playing with the new Christmas products and I am really enjoying the All is Calm set of papers. I love the modern feel and gorgeous colours.
 I made some hearts for my Chrimbo decorations too!!!!!
 I also perked up a few ladies when I told them as part of their hostess order they would get the stamp set below as the orders were over £200!!! Loving this stamp set which is free with an order of over £200 until end of October! This can be a workshop order or if you were fancying treating yourself it could be a big order all for you!!
We also had our holiday photos delivered and I had a couple of them made into 6x4 collage prints for our Project Life albums. 
 Last night Evan and I started our Holiday Project Life album.
Well that's a little round up of my week so far. This afternoon I am crafting as I have the house to myself and it's so so quiet! Tomorrow I will tackle the ironing mountain and get all my boys school things ready for Tuesday!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment