Friday 8 August 2014

3 little baby girls!

Last week my lovely friend and dance partner Paul asked me if I had time to make him a card for a friend of his who had given birth to girl triplets!! He had looked in the supermarkets and said the cards were rubbish and I had spoiled him with my cards! 

I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use as it hadn't seen ink yet so I made this simple (but I think effective) design with 3 little babies.
 They were stamped in Memento ink and the little wrapped blankets were coloured in with Pink Pirouette ink and the blender pens, The babies faces were coloured in with the new Blendies, I just love the little cheeks, they are my favourite part of the card!!!
 I stamped Congratulations three times because they have triplets, its triple the Congratulations!
I added some Pink Pirouette Seam Binding which is new to this catalogue and inside I added a message with the names of the babies. I hope my Paul likes it and I hope the parents of the babies like it too!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment