Sunday 6 July 2014

What a Weekend!

Phew! I know it's not over yet but what a weekend I have had so far!!! On Friday evening I ran my new Catalogue Launch and pre-loved sale and it was a very busy evening, thank you to all who attended! The preparations for this took a long time as all of these boxes had pre-loved stash in them that had to go - yes 7 full boxes of things! I am delighted that only 2.5 boxes of stuff came home with me! I will be bringing this to my next few classes!
 There were lots of cakes at the event of course and my lovely husband Robin baked scones and a madeira cake and my lovely ladies also contributed to the cake table too!
 This was the hall at 6pm. It took 2 of us (myself and Robin) an hour to set it all up! I walked miles that night according to my pedometer!!
 Ladies who have hosted a party for me in the last year got to come an hour earlier at 7pm and have their hostess hour and collect their catalogues. 
 I have been having a play with the Blendies this week and am loving them! I made a little display showing some of the things I had coloured with these wonderful pens. Lots of interest in them, particularly in me running a class in how to use them so please watch this space.
 Inspiration displays. Thanks to Kate and Sharon in my team as the birthday cards they sent me came in very handy in my Work of Art section!
 I had loads of pre-loved items for sale and the ladies got their hands on lots of bargains! 
 As soon as the ladies arrived they were straight over to the sale tables to find their bargains!
 I couldn't have run the event without the help of my lovely ladies Jane and Wendy. Wendy was a last minute addition to the evening as she text me to say her plans had changed and did I need some help!!! Gosh, I couldn't have managed without them! Thank you ladies!
The ladies all got to do a Make and Take too and sample some of the new goodies from the catalogue. I have to say the Lovely Lace embossing folder shown here was definitely the most popular purchase of the evening!
Thank you again to everyone for attending. The winner of the draw on the night was Kath Lambert.

Back tomorrow with details of my exciting Saturday when I was volunteering for Le Tour de France!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Victoria phillips8 July 2014 at 17:53

    Don't suppose you have "off the grid" stamp in one of those boxes do you?

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete